db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Levitt <de...@mylevita.com>
Subject Re: request for patch reviews
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:43:41 GMT
--- David Van Couvering <David.Vancouvering@sun.com>
wrote:

> +1 on Derby-371, except that I'm confused about the
> TOC page
> ("cadminapps.html") -- do all of these links go to
> separate spots on the
> main page ("cadminappsclientdiffs.html") or do the
> last two go to other
> pages?  If they go to other pages, shouldn't these
> part of the review?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

Yes, they go to other pages.  However, they go to
pages that already exist in the docs, and haven't had
any changes to them for this patch, so I didn't
include them for review.   cadminapps.dita actually
already exists too, and doesn't have any changes to it
associated with this patch, but I included it since it
changed dynamically by the transform so that the html
output of it includes a toc for the new topic.

Thanks for the +1.  I'd say let's commit this, but I
just realized that since it includes a change to the
ditamap, and that file just had a change committed to
it for Derby-370, so this patch will probably now
fail.  So I will include a new patch to this JIRA
entry in a few minutes after doing an svn update, and
test it out.  Once I know its a clean patch, I'll post
it and we can commit safely.

Thanks again for the feedback David!