db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Levitt <de...@mylevita.com>
Subject request for patch reviews
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2005 07:40:01 GMT
Hi all,

There are several JIRA issues relating to docs where I
have created patches, but we don't know if anyone has
looked at them to approve the changes.  Jean has been
committing most of the doc-related issues, and she of
course would like to make sure that these have been
reviewed before she commits them, as they should.  The
list below includes those issues with patches I
created awaiting approval.

I think approval can just take the form of a comment
in the issue, hopefully from the reporter, saying
everything looks good, no objections to committing,
etc.  If there are no objections or changes requested
to the patch, then we can get it committed and reduce
the backlog of JIRA issues for docs.  If the reporters
of these issues and/or anyone else could provide this
kind of approval feedback, it would be appreciated!

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-367 -
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_INPLACE_COMPRESS_TABLE()

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-370 -
updatable resultset and network server changes

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-115 - NO
CASCADE BEFORE doc

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-371 - diffs
between embedded and network client

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-275 - doc
support for BY DEFAULT option

Finally, I believe:

has gotten at least one approval comment with no
objections, so if a committer can commit it, we'll
have all the derby error messages in the Reference Manual.