db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Susan Cline <home4...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: Amend to BUILDING.TXT with ant target info for the plugin
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 22:24:58 GMT
Great, thanks for the info.

Attached is a patch for two items:

1) Add a section about how to build the core plugin in BUILDING.TXT
2) Put the Readme.txt file for building the UI plugin into the source tree
    under trunk/plugins/eclipse

Once this patch is committed I'll fix the link in the web page integrate/plugin_howto.html
to point to Readme.txt in the source.

Also could you help with an svn question?  I did another svn update right before I made this
patch to make sure I was up to date.  For the two files for DERBY-314 I modified I got this
output:

G  plugins\eclipse\org.apache.derby.ui\src\org\apache\derby\ui\common\Messages.java
G  plugins\eclipse\org.apache.derby.ui\src\org\apache\derby\ui\properties\DerbyPropertiesPage.java

Could you explain to me what the 'G' means, other than Merged?

Also thank you for committing the patch for DERBY-314.

Thanks a lot,

Susan

Andrew McIntyre <mcintyre.a@gmail.com> wrote:

You can do 'svn diff BUILDING.TXT' to get just the changes for
BUILDING.TXT. Any number of filenames can be passed in to svn diff,
and it will produce a patch for the listed files. Providing no
filenames produces the diffs for all modified files in your current
view.

Also, I don't think I realized you had posted a patch for Derby-314.
I'll take a look at that shortly as well.