db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Susan Cline <home4...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: Amend to BUILDING.TXT with ant target info for the plugin
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 17:24:34 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I was starting to make a patch for this today but a patch I already created for DERBY-314
has not been committed yet.  So when I attempted to make a patch just for the
issue below with BUILDING.TXT the new svn diff combines everything.

Myrna okayed my patch for DERBY-314 so I'd appreciate it if that could be committed.

However, how would you like me to handle making a patch for the BUILDING.TXT issue
since my other patch has not been committed yet?

Would it be best to commit that patch first and then I can create a new patch just
for the BUILDING.TXT issue?

Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks,

Susan