db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Susan Cline <home4...@pacbell.net>
Subject Amend to BUILDING.TXT with ant target info for the plugin
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 23:13:12 GMT
There are a couple of outstanding items from the Derby plug-in contribution related to
information about building the plug-in that I would like to get resolved.
1)  I'd like to request that BUILDING.TXT under the trunk directory be amended under section
4.1, Derby build targets, to include something similar to the following:

plugin: creates a zip file, derby_eclipse_plug-in.zip, in the jars/insane directory. The plugin
target depends on the default ant target.

This creates the Core plug-in only.

2) Add Readme.xml, which is currently only on the website under trunk/src/documentation/content/xdocs/integrate

to the source tree where the plug-ins reside. So it would be moved under the trunk\plugins\eclipse

If this is okay, I can submit a patch (and/or open a JIRA) for this.

View raw message