db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject 10.1 branch created / please review open 10.1 JIRA issues
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 04:12:21 GMT
I have created a branch for the 10.1 release. It can be checked out
from svn as follows:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/derby/code/branches/
10.1/ .

and is based off of the trunk at revision 189890.

The following two issues are UNRESOLVED:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-247 - needs patch, I will
work on this tomorrow
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-338 - patch still in
review. should this be moved to 10.2? Dan, Satheesh?

The following JIRA issues remain to be resolved and/or closed, but a
patch has been committed. The people listed below should verify that
the fix is in the trunk as of revision 189890 and mark it as resolved
(or closed if the issue has been resolved to their satisfaction).

Army:

Dag:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-205 (or Kathey)

Dan:

David:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-243 (or Kathey)

Mike:

Satheesh:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-337 (or Army)

Shreyas:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-156 (or Bernd Ruehlicke)
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-217 (or Gerald Khin)

Tomohito:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-318 (or Army)

Any remaining patches for these issues should be checked into the
trunk. I will merge them over to the branch as needed.

Once the issues listed above have been marked as resolved, I will
prepare a set of binaries, like the snapshots that are posted on the
downloads page, for people to begin testing. After the binaries are
available for testing, I will review any issues that have not been
closed again to make sure that the fix is in the binaries for the
release and verify that the issues can be closed. Then, once the
remaining documentation issues have been closed, I will create a 10.1
branch for the documentation and prepare distribution packages for
the release.

Please let me know if there's anything missing from this list, or if
you have any questions or comments concerning the release.

Thanks,
andrew