db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "TomohitoNakayama" <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Trap of ConnectionPool in DERBY-273
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:28:17 GMT
Hello.

I had considered about problem and walkround written in previous mail and
reached a conclution
myself.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200506.mbox/%3c000301c57a5c$0186f990$0800a8c0@Arkat%3e

I concluded the walk round 1 and 2 were not good solution.
Instead , function to kill session is needed for this the problem.

I will continue DERBY-273 on that line.

On the other hand,
modify-2: written in
can be done separatedly.

I will make subtask for modify-2 and finish it first.

Best regards.

/*

         Tomohito Nakayama
         tomonaka@basil.ocn.ne.jp