db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "TomohitoNakayama" <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Re: BY DEFAULT identity related bugs ....
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:09:55 GMT
Hello.

DERBY-167:
I'm caring about solution-2 and solution-3 in this issue.
Make DERBY-167 to be finished and make remained issue as subtask would be
moderate.

DERBY-308:
Yes I think this was done.

DERBY-317:
I think this was done too. Thank you a lot.

Best regards.

/*

         Tomohito Nakayama
         tomonaka@basil.ocn.ne.jp
         tomohito@rose.zero.ad.jp

         Naka

*/
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Satheesh Bandaram
  To: Derby Development
  Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 8:53 AM
  Subject: BY DEFAULT identity related bugs ....

  Hi Tomohito,

  I think some of these bugs can be RESOLVED and then CLOSED. Your patch has
been committed for sometime now.

  In case the following table doesn't come out right, I am refering to,
DERBY-167, DERBY-308, DERBY-317.

  I filed a new bug today, DERBY-353, though I am not sure if this should be
a BUG or an IMPROVEMENT.

  Thanks,
  Satheesh

              Key  Summary  Assignee  Reporter  Status
              DERBY-167  Inserting values in an identity column  Tomohito
Nakayama  Christian Rodriguez   Open
              DERBY-308  DERBY-167
               Modify dblook to support "GENERATED BY DEFAULT AS IDENTITY"
Tomohito Nakayama  Tomohito Nakayama   Open
              DERBY-317  "tools/ieptests.sql" fails because of difference in
eol of lastline  Tomohito Nakayama  Tomohito Nakayama   Open