Hi,

Will someone please commit this simple patch for me?

thanks,
Mamta

Hi,

This bug just does not want to call it quit :(

I just realized that with the last patch, I accidentally overwrote the jdk13 specific master with jdk14 output. So, please find attached one file update patch which puts the correct master file for jdk13.

Just a little history. When running say a test with jdk14 or higher, test harness checks if there is a master file in org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.master.jdk14 package for the test, if none, then it picks up the master file from org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.master When the same test is run with jdk prior to jdk14, the master will be picked from org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.master. updatableResultSet.java has few tests specific to CLOB, BLOB, Array, Ref etc which are available in jdk14 and higher only. These tests are not run when running in jdk13 and hence the test needs specific masters for jdk14 and jdk13. Hope this explanation is helpful rather than confusing.

svn stat
M      java\testing\org\apache\derbyTesting\functionTests\master\updatableResultSet.out

thanks,
Mamta

On 5/12/05, Daniel John Debrunner <djd@debrunners.com > wrote:
Mamta Satoor wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here is the patch with some examples in the javadoc.
>
> thanks,
> Mamta

Patch applied, 169838, Derby-189 marked fixed.

Thanks,
Dan.