On May 31, 2005, at 10:04 PM, David Van Couvering wrote:

Hi, Andrew.  I don't know what I missed, but I obviously missed it, I got similar results from my run today.  I have updated the master directory and am re-running derbyall right now.  This is with a fully updated tree that includes the change for DERBY-180.

I wish I had remembered to post this sooner, but maybe later is better than never. #:-)

I had made some edits to your original patch when I originally reviewed it and committed it. I've attached those edits to the JIRA entry as DERBY305edits.diff. It's a patch to your patch, hopefully you can get it to apply to your DERBY-305.diff. If not, I will try and take care of it as a follow-on. The only real problems were message 42X66, where two messages appear to have been accidentally concatenated and 42X82, where a word was accidentally dropped. The rest are fairly trivial.

andrew