Okay, attached is site.xml and index.xml to use with the raw html file for the Derby Network
Client Functional Spec.
site.xml resides under:
and index.xml for the papers tab is under:
The original html document is available from Satheesh's original message:
or here,
Can someone please commit these to the web site?

Satheesh Bandaram <satheesh@Sourcery.Org> wrote:

I agree with Jean... Functional specs might be better off posting in HTML. I like option b)

Susan Cline wrote:

What I was volunteering to do was to update the Papers tab to point to the html document.
If you do want to reformat the document into forrest.xml I can either
a) hold off until you have it in forrest.xml or
b) update the site now with the raw html.