db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (Derby) Wed May 4 23:45:27 2005
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 08:17:19 GMT

On May 5, 2005, at 4:29 AM, Kathey Marsden wrote:

> I am always a little confused by this email and the STATUS file
> itself.   How often is the  STATUS normally  updated and who normally
> takes on that responsibility?    Is it just a once a release kind of
> thing?

Judging by its use in other projects and its role in the incubator
process, I'd say the STATUS file should probably be updated as often as
possible, by whomever has the time to do so. I updated it several times
around the last release. I'm planning on updating it again soon, unless
someone beats me to it. ;-)  I think Ken set up the automatic weekly
email as a favor, and a reminder to derby-dev to update it frequently.
I suppose we could do a better job of that than is currently the case

On a related note, I recently updated the STATUS file in the 10.0
branch to reflect the quiet status of that branch.

andrew