db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DerbyNetClient/lang/updatableResultSet fails
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 21:36:59 GMT
Without looking at the test or any -recent- changes, I'm giving this as my 2
cents:
 If that cursorname is generated, and if a generated cursorname does not
need to be identical in the same scenario on all system/jvm combinations,
then the name should get out of the output.
i.e. either in the test it should not print the cursor names, or, if that is
not feasible, it should get masked by adding appropriate lines to
updatableResultSet_sed.properties.
 Myrna