db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regression testing
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 00:54:31 GMT
Ole,

The more I think about this, the more I wonder if I can make anything
as nice as what you've done in a reasonable time frame. Lots of kudos!

Would it be possible for you to share/contribute your program for
gathering information?
If not, I'll just forge ahead with our stuff, but it's going to be much simpler.

Also, I have to add that our testing is more on a variety of jvms and
insane and sane jars than a variety of operating systems (for
Cloudscape, we did those OS tests as part of the QA cycle for a
release, not nightly).

Myrna