db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: running tests with j9?
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 16:00:09 GMT
After a night's sleep, I realize you probably need to have a jvm class
for j9_foundation for wctme5.7. We had such a jvm class in the harness
dir with earlier cloudscape versions for wsdd5.0 or wsdd5.5, but with
wsdd5.6 the combo jcl-java.sql was not supported, so I didn't
contribute that class.

I should probably make one for wctme5.7 - jcl foundation. Or are you
working on it already?

Myrna