db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regression testing
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 17:57:33 GMT
I agree a web page would be best. How would we go about doing that?
Andrew, can you set something up like with the javadoc? You've got the
karma... I'll work on a little program that grabs our nightly jdk142
functiontests (derbyall) results for windows and linux.

Ole, do your nightly results include the jdk15 or J2SE 5.0 results?

re tinderbox & constant running & maximum turnaround...Let's start
with the results from our nightly run in California & yours in Norge,
and go from there...

I also wonder if someone's at sun is running the j2ee cts suite with
derby regularly? If so, that maybe can be posted?

Myrna