db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: derbytools/dblook_test fails
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 00:12:58 GMT
Hi Bernt,

Yes, derbyall suite should pass...

Whenever there's a test failure in the full suite, step 1 is to run
the test by itself.
Does that fail too?

I synced up (revision 126411) & built & the test ran fine...by
itself...(RunTest).

It's a little hard to advise you, I'd need some more info; e.g. is
derbytools.jar in your classpath? or are you using the 'classes'
directory?
If you are using the jars & you built them yourself, maybe indeed a
class or file is missing? assuming you built by using the 'all' and
then the 'buildjars' target...
I'm really curious as to which file is not getting found.

Myrna