db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DERBY-167 has done but ...
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 17:11:25 GMT
Actually, using the settings from the set*.* scripts are *not*
sufficient for the testing.
The testing is functional testing & for instance assumes you'd run
both embedded and networkserver tests and various locales with the
same setup, which would be highly unusual for any other situation. If
you want to run with jars, use the classpath setting as described in
the file <trunk>/java/testing/README.htm. You can also run with just
pointing your classpath to your classes dir...

Myrna