db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regression testing
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 19:51:24 GMT
Hi...

At IBM we build the jars & run the tests nightly on a small set of
platforms...we could work on sending an automated list of the failures
to the community...

I'd propose sharing the list of failures for insane jar runs, Sun's
jdk142 for windows & (suse) linux (barring unexpected machine
outages)... I won't promise an actual analysis, but proactive
individuals could volunteer...

Is there interest in this?

Myrna