db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] Is it time to delete web site links to the original manuals?
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 08:17:04 GMT

On May 6, 2005, at 1:19 PM, Jeff Levitt wrote:

> --- "Jean T. Anderson" <jta@bristowhill.com> wrote:
>> Jeff Levitt wrote:
>>> Well, is there a way to remove specific patches?
>>> suppose we could spot-remove patches related to 10.1
>>> docs and have 10.0 left over.
>>
>> the more I think about this, the only right thing is
>> to version the dita
>> doc source tree like the code is.

If anyone is really interested in making a 10.0 doc set from the DITA
source, I can create a branch of the DITA source in
derby/docs/branches/10.0 and then 10.1-specific changes can be removed
from that branch. It's really easy to make a branch, so if anyone is
actually motivated to do the work once the branch is created, let me
know and I'll set it up.

On a related topic, please note that I saved a copy of the original
10.0.2.1 doc set in the 10.0 code branch.

andrew