db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: DataSource class hierarchy in client
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 21:15:54 GMT
+ 100

I think implementations such as the one you are proposing to change
have created a great deal of confusion in the java community about the
relationship between DataSource and XADataSource.

If you can make it so ClientBaseDataSource can also be subclassed
easily to implement ManagedConnectionFactory, so much the better.

thanks
david jencks