db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planning for a 10.1 release
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 06:08:58 GMT
Based on the feedback so far, I wanted to give a current status as we
head towards a release:

Unresolved issues:

Datasource unification - Jeremy - any update? are you going to try and
get a patch in for this release?
DERBY-246 - XA on Network Server bug - Kathey / Dibyendu - is this a
showstopper? needs testing.

New features in the works:

JSR-169 Support - Dan - 5/30-5/31
DERBY-132 - Mike - 5/31
XML support - Army - patch in review
Synonym support - Satheesh - ?

Bug fixes nominated for the release:

DERBY-180 - Andrew - patch submitted
DERBY-213 - Kathey
DERBY-247 - Lance / Andrew (demos need to support Derby client)
DERBY-255 - Kathey - patch committed
DERBY-265 - Sunitha - patch committed
DERBY-308 - Tomohito
DERBY-318 - Tomohito

Other bugs that look close to resolution:

DERBY-205 - Dag
DERBY-230 - Øystein / Dag

Doc / Release Note:

DERBY-305 - David - patch needs work

Packaging / Other:

Document on making a release / ant targets - Andrew

I suspect there may be other doc issues that need to be addressed that
are not listed here. Also, there has been so much mail that I likely
have missed something, so please speak up if something you feel should
be included in the release is not on this list.

Thanks,
andrew