db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] Proposal to move 10.0 doc files from derby/site to derby/docs [Last call for objections]
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 22:42:08 GMT
> This change is in place and the web site changes are live on
> incubator.apache.org/derby . From my poking, it seems stable. Please
> report any problems.

Now that we have a real 10.0 doc branch, should I remove the doc set
that's included in the 10.0 code branch? Or should I update it with a
build from the 10.0 doc branch? The 10.0 branch isn't seeing much
action, but I suppose it might be useful to have a set of docs checked
in somewhere in case there happens to be a need to make a 10.0 release
sometime in the future.

Anyone have an opinion on this?

andrew