db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Info of what fixes go into 10.1 release ?
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 08:45:30 GMT
On 5/6/05, Bernd Ruehlicke <BRuehlicke@lgc.com> wrote:
> I just want to know how I can figure out if this is making it into the
> next release.
> Do we have a site where we list what is going into the 10.1 release ?

While this is not really an answer to your specific question - whether
or not the fix for Derby-147 has been fixed in 10.1 - you can see a
list of which Jira entries were marked as fixed in 10.1 so far if you
scroll down to the 10.1.0.0 section here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

I also find the following view useful as it contains a little more information:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10594&fixfor=10993

andrew