db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Identifer 200 not registered
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 22:27:06 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

This I think was related to DERBY-325 which I think is only reproduce
able with a patch that has not been committed.
I can resend the patch if that would help, but  Dibyendu would need to
add the reproduction details.
I could reproduce the hang but not the recovery error.
============= begin nested exception, level (1) ===========
ERROR XBM0U: No class was registered for identifier 200

Kathey