db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Army <qoz...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Planning for a 10.1 release
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 18:03:21 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> Based on the feedback so far, I wanted to give a current status as we
> head towards a release:

[ snip ]

 > please speak up if something you feel should
> be included in the release is not on this list.

DERBY-121 looks like a straightforward fix and will affect any users who are
dealing with very large LOB data (ex. length > 2^23 chars for a clob).

I have coded the fix and a corresponding test, but need to run derbyall before
posting.  I wouldn't call this a show-stopper by any means, but I do think it's
something that should go into 10.1.

I'm also looking at DERBY-194 and DERBY-319, which are minor metadata changes.
I have patches for both, but am still in the process of running derbyall.
Again, both are fairly minor and should _not_ be considered show-stoppers.

Army