db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Sunitha Kambhampati <ksunitha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DERBY-255 - Sunitha please review] Re: svn commit: r179014 - in /incubator/derby/code/trunk/java: drda/org/apache/derby/impl/drda/ testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/master/ testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/master/DerbyNet/ testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/master/DerbyNetClient/ testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/jdbcapi/
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 05:54:35 GMT
Hi Kathey,  I checked the changes to the message to the test and that
looks OK (as expected)  since with your changes the server would call
getString and getBytes  instead of getClob and getBlob respectively.

I just had one minor comment - :
In <><>EXTDTAInputStream.getEXDTAStream, <> SanityManager.THROWASSERT
call needs to be within the  SanityManager.DEBUG  block.

Sunitha.

Kathey Marsden wrote:

>kmarsden@apache.org wrote:
>
>Sunitha, could you review this change?
>When I sycnched up, the message for your test for DERBY-265 changed I
>think correctly  but I'd like you to check that and review the change in
>general if you have time.
>
>Thanks
>
>Kathey

[deleted.. ]