db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Running derbyall before submitting patches
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 18:16:01 GMT
+10, if there is anything like that. :-)

I used to run 'derbyAll' for each patch I tried to commit, but not able
to do that anymore with so many patches being submitted these days. It
should be everyone's responsibility to run all tests before submitting a
patch. I will start asking for list of tests run before committing
patches, if not provided already.

Also, new people tend to miss updating multiple versions of master
files, if the test has different masters. (say for DerbyNet or
DerbyNetClient frameworks) It is also possible to have different master
files based on JVM being used or version.

Satheesh