db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Running derbyall before submitting patches
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 16:36:59 GMT
Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
> On 5/26/05, *Jean T. Anderson* <jta@bristowhill.com
> <mailto:jta@bristowhill.com>> wrote:
>
>     How about a general "Tests" link on the community tab to a page that
>     starts listing available test resources. So far the only one is Sun
>     DBTG
>     test results. Is that correct?
>
>     -jean
>
>     yes, that's right. (sorry-I keep promising...)

that wasn't prodding you!  :-) Anyone should feel free to post a link to
their test results.

OK, so I just added a general "Tests" link on the community tab to a new
page, derby_tests, that starts listing available test resources. I also
added a link to this new page in the
derby_downloads.html#How+to+test+Derby section.

Committed revision 178648. Changes on the web site will become visible
with the next rsync to www.apache.org (currently scheduled for every 4
hours).

  -jean