db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Update Derby 10.1 Core plug-in snapshot zip
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 16:18:34 GMT
for the list: Andrew ran into a weird problem building the site on
Windows XP. 'svn status' showed a much higher number of changes on the
built site than there should have been. I'm vaguely recalling an issue
reported to one of the forrest lists. (I've set "svn:eol-style native"
for text files, so I don't think that's the specific problem.)

at any rate, it's perfectly fine to check in changes to just the src.
I'm happy to build and commit changes on the built side.

  -jean