db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject [Fwd: Re: Minor Errors in DRDA package]
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 16:17:48 GMT
This was my response to Phillip.
We followed up with a brief IRC chat where we
    1) confirmed chat plans for 5am PST tomorrow to talk about DERBY-213
    2) Talked about the daunting  size  of the specs at
http://www.opengroup.org/dbiop/
    3) Phillip pointed out that he thinks the client is sending
QRYCLSIMP_YES and not QRYCLSIMP_SERVER_CHOICE.

Kathey