db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Philip Wilder <0505...@acadiau.ca>
Subject Minor errors in DRDA package
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 12:41:52 GMT
Hello,

I have recently been looking through the drda package in response to one
of the threads from this mailing list and I have been noticing a number
of suspicious pieces of code that very much look like trivial mistakes.
I thought I would bring them up here in case my suspicions proved
correct. The code I am is a couple days old, my apologies if any of the
line numbers prove inaccurate.

org.apache.derby.impl.drda.Database:
    line 220 in getDRDAStatement(String pkgnamcsn):
        Semi colon at the end of the if statement

org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAStatement
    line 310 in setOPNQRYOptions(int blksize, int qryblkctl, int
maxblkext, int outovropt,int qryrowset,int qryclsimpl):
        Is currently
            currentDrdaRs.qryclsimp = qryclsimp;
        rather then
           currentDrdaRs.qryclsimp = qryclsimpl;