db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Thalamati <suresh.thalam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planning for a 10.1 release
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 01:07:44 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Almost done with  following two issues I had been working on:
DERBY-96 - transaction log checksum feature  to recognize  partial log
record writes that occur because
                       of out-of order writes.
DERBY-101 - increasing the possible log file id's from 2^22 -1 to 2^33 -1 .

I have posted couple of  patches related to the above bugs to the list,
but not yet committed. I am hoping they will be
committed  in a day or two.

Thanks
-suresh