db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Planning for a 10.1 release
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 23:15:36 GMT
I think the XML functionality will be of great interest to users, and
they would like to play around with it.

If there was a way we could document this as "experimental work" and
were explicit about its level of maturity, this would be reasonable.
I'm not sure what "support" means for an open source project...

David