db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Planning for a 10.1 release
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 22:53:36 GMT
I would like to finish up work on DERBY-132 for this release, I
am planning to be done by 5/31.  Remaining work includes:
1) upgrade support - necessary for release.  expect commit for
   this today or tommorow.
2) more testing (not a show stopper)
3) some extra functionality on btree side (not necessarily show stopper).

View raw message