db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts on the to-do list
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 23:29:42 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:
> Sunitha Kambhampati wrote:
>
>> <snip /> There are performance related jira entries but i think they
>> have been logged as bugs /improvement.  In Jira,  the list of possible
>> values for IssueType does not have performance. Should/can we add it ?
>

> I just added "Performance" to Derby's list.

Actually, I added this as a component, which is on part with
"Documentation, JDBC, Localization, Security" etc.

I can't seem to add it at the same level as "Bug, New Feature,
Improvement" etc, which is what Sunitha originally requested.

Could another committer with Jira admin try adding Performance to the
system defaults on this form?

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/project/ManageFieldLayoutSchemes.jspa?pid=10594

thanks,

  -jean