db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Lance J. Andersen" <Lance.Ander...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Planning for a 10.1 release
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 13:58:58 GMT
I have had a report internally where we have 2 unit tests fail with the
DerbyNetwork client driver that did not fail with the DB2 type 4 driver
with Derby.

We have not had a chance to look into this yet in detail yet.   If we
can package up the failure, are there any volunteers on the IBM side who
have access to the DB2  jdbc driver code to see why there might be a
difference in behavior?

For packaging, let us include the frameworks directory which has the
scripts for the networkserver (btw did you get a chance to commit the
patch i had sent to add the derbyclient support?)

Regards,
lance