db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Please add descriptive Jira comments when fixing bugs
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 17:47:01 GMT
I recommend going with option 1: "one zip file with the patch and the
html output".

I believe you can upload a zip file to Jira. The same is not necessarily
true for posting to derby-dev. Everyone seems to let me know when ezmlm
bounces a zip file that somebody attempts to post to derby-dev /
derby-user, and I can say that it appears to bounce frequently. :-)

If the one zip file approach doesn't work for whatever reason, we could
revisit the issue.

  -jean