db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Army <qoz...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [PATCH] Derby-127
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 17:01:44 GMT
Jack Klebanoff wrote:
> I agree with Army's suggestion for an extra test. Should I wait for my 
> original patch to be committed and submit the new test in a new patch, 
> or should I revise and re-submit my patch?

Not sure if that question was directed at me or not.  If it was, then my answer 
is "Ummm...Either way seems fine to me."

> I suggest committing my current patch first.

Okay, works for me.  Committers?

View raw message