db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Lance J. Andersen" <Lance.Ander...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: patch review request for Derby-248
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 12:54:45 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I had asked this question myself on the alias and had no response.  My
take was that we should provide support for just the derby provided
client driver as that is what is in the bundle.  I dont expect people
will continue to use the DB2 driver as the primary vehicle for derby
going forward myself.

Regards
lance