db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <...@www.mprojects.Horrabin.wiu.edu>
Subject Re: [j2me] jit sources etc
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 14:21:39 GMT
To get a device up and running, it's nice to have the jit source (part
of the jvm) to get stats and various information about the compiled
sources.  On devices with different type of resources, it's nice to know
as much as one can about the runtime classes.  In this case, derby would
be the runtime classes.

So getting the sources for the jit would allow a multitude of
information to be gathered that one normally could not do.

scott