db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Pooled connections are closed?
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 22:55:45 GMT
Hi, all.  I'm working on testing the toString() fix for Connections.
I'm trying to cover all the bases in terms of our various data sources.

In my tests I create a new instance of EmbeddedXADataSource and
ConnectionPoolDataSource, and then get an XAConnection and a
PooledConnection.  From each of these I then call getConnection().  I am
not sure if this is right, but I'm copying existing test code here.

All this works great, except that the first connection I get back from
getConnection() is always closed.  Does anyone know why this is?  Is
this expected behavior?

Thanks,

David