db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Does anyone know about Derby-179?
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 00:53:43 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I was briefly looking at <a
 href="http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-179">Derby-179</a>.
The bug started describing a problem that is actually unsupported
syntax on Derby. Then there were couple of notes indicating current
problem with Hibernate and Derby integration is <a
 href="http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-127">Derby-127</a>.
Jack seems to be working on Derby-127, so I was wondering if Derby-127
is addressed how can we test Derby-179?<br>
I was looking at Derby-179 since it seems to have highest priority and
Hibernate integration would be good for Derby as well.<br>
Satheesh<br>