db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Solberg <Ole.Solb...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Regression testing
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 21:44:55 GMT
Hi,

We also build and test on a few platforms daily and could provide those
results.

My level of ambition would be to just send out the results without any
deep analysis. (Just catching and filtering obvious local
setup/enviroment blunders etc.)

I think communicating daily regression test results could be a good way
to present the state of Derby.

Ole