db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Thalamati <suresh.thalam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Schedule for beta and release of 10.1
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 00:15:45 GMT

Now that derby client code is checked in , I am wondering what are the
plans for the next  release ?
I am kind of  done with  coding the fix for  handling out-of order
transaction log writes(derby-96),
have some more testing to do. but I  should be able to complete it by
end of this month.  The reason
I am curious  about the release schedule is  if  the release is  in a
month or so  , I would prefer
to focus on fixing some bugs  instead of  start working on a new  line
item.

Thanks
-suresht