db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Reformat client code?
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 17:35:42 GMT
I agree with the tabs comment, seems like that change alone might
make it easier for everyone to work on the code.   - I don't know about
other code format issues, those may generate more discussion.  At
least with white space, diff tools can be set to ignore.

As you point out
if the change is to made earlier is better - maybe while we are
still in incubator we have the chance, after graduation it will be
harder.