db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] accept derby client contribution
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 23:25:31 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I agree with Jean... Functional specs might be better off posting in
HTML. I like option b)<br>
Susan Cline wrote:<br>
 type="cite">
to Contribute Papers document:</div>
 href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/papers/index.html#How+to+Contribute+Papers">http://incubator.apache.org/derby/papers/index.html#How+to+Contribute+Papers</a></div>
submits/contributes the original</div>
way initially.&nbsp; Or, </div>
so.</div>
point to the html document.</div>
either</div>
wrote:</div>
 style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255); padding-left: 5px; margin-left: 5px;">I
am OK with formatting it. If forrest option is preferred, I can look<br>
into that. I thought Jean was suggesting putting it up in HTML format?<br>
Satheesh<br>
Susan Cline wrote:<br>
&gt; ... Okay, I'll modify the Papers tab to include a Derby Network<br>
&gt; Client section and add a link to the functional spec which is in
raw<br>
&gt; html, unless you want to format it in forrest.xml.<br>
&gt; ...<br>
Jean T. Anderson wrote:<br>
&gt; Susan Cline wrote:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; ... My feeling is whoever contributes a paper should take the<br>
&gt;&gt; responsibility to format it in the desired way prior to asking<br>
&gt;&gt; someone to update the site, just like patches need to be in a<br>
&gt;&gt; specific format prior to submission.<br>
&gt;&gt; ...<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; +1<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; That much said, volunteers with cycles/desire to improve the
format of<br>
&gt; content are always welcome -- all you need do is offer and I'm sure<br>
&gt; you'll have many takers.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; -jean<br>
&gt;<br>