db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to Derby, Tips and Tasks To Get You Started
Date Sun, 01 May 2005 19:08:51 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:
> <snip />
> Could someone pick it up and format it for the website if it looks helpful?
>
> It will have to be a living document so things get removed as they are
> fixed and new ones get added.   It would also be nice to have a volunteer to keep it
maintained and pester derby-dev from time to get suggestions for new items for the list.
>  <snip />

I suggest managing this by opening a Jira issue with component = "Web
Site" and Type = "Task".

Whomever volunteers to do it can post the page to the Jira issue.
Options for formatting content for the web site are at
http://incubator.apache.org/derby/papers/index.html#How+to+Contribute+Papers
  .

  -jean