db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jira] Commented: (DERBY-305) Fix error messages in properties files to match text in documentation
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 05:21:28 GMT

On May 31, 2005, at 10:04 PM, David Van Couvering wrote:

> Hi, Andrew.  I don't know what I missed, but I obviously missed it,  
> I got similar results from my run today.  I have updated the master  
> directory and am re-running derbyall right now.  This is with a  
> fully updated tree that includes the change for DERBY-180.

I wish I had remembered to post this sooner, but maybe later is  
better than never. #:-)

I had made some edits to your original patch when I originally  
reviewed it and committed it. I've attached those edits to the JIRA  
entry as DERBY305edits.diff. It's a patch to your patch, hopefully  
you can get it to apply to your DERBY-305.diff. If not, I will try  
and take care of it as a follow-on. The only real problems were  
message 42X66, where two messages appear to have been accidentally  
concatenated and 42X82, where a word was accidentally dropped. The  
rest are fairly trivial.

andrew


Mime
View raw message