db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Susan Cline <home4...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept contribution of Apache Derby UI and Help plugins for Eclipse
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 18:00:55 GMT
Since the vote to accept the contribution of the Derby UI plugin has passed, the item of where
to place the source needs to be resolved.  Mentioned below in the original email is a proposal
to place all plug-in related code in a new folder called plugins/eclipse under the trunk/.

If there are no objections to this proposal, can someone please:

a) create this folder/directory
b) commit the plugin source to this folder

Thanks,

Susan

[snip]